Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1] Some of the aspects that I seemed to have gravitated towards:
Conflict: Whether it be internal or existential, the mere tragedy of conflict has spiked my interest
Fear/Courage: As a narrative, the idea of overcoming fear is a theme that I believe can be the basis of a great story.
Mental Disorder: I think the idea of a character dealing with a mental disorder that specifically impedes their ability to make effective choices and decisions
History: I am very much interested in creating a timepiece, that puts the character within a large historical event.

2] I am very interested in creating a linear narrative that is in the form of CG Character Animation. Drama is something I would love to explore, with a mix of thriller and plot twist.


3] Essential, I want  to become a proficient character animator. I want to refine my skills in 3D and attain a competitive amount of knowledge for my future career. The final product should be polished to industry standards, and retain a solid storyline that is clear and original. I also have high aspirations on entering the film into festivals.


4] There are aspects of my proposed thesis project that I have identified as very important. First, as an animated narrative, I believe that there are important elements that I want to achieve in the story. The tone of the animation has to be dramatic and heavy. The story is surrounded by war and there is no room for tangent elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment